1.3

Florida Insurance Specialist FRAUD ALERT. Mansi sold us insurance at twice the premium for "immediate cash" payment in full. It turned out to be that the same, better or similar insurance can be bought for less than 50% of the premium.

Stay away from Florida Insurance Specialists and be careful for requests to pay cash, in advance or in full. Check this insurance company for SCAM first.

Do not buy car insurance, home insurance umbrella insurance from them. When we needed there help they were not available.

The service people there is really unprofessional and I agree with the other review that states the same. AVOID

This person wrote the review because of "fraud" at Florida Insurance Specialists and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Florida Insurance Specialists to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was premium costs two times and they ask to pay in full upfront and i felt fraud and scammed. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florida Insurance Specialists insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florida Insurance Specialists?

Comments